The TITAN HR2000 and HR2500 resaws packs a punch when it comes to performance
for such a small package. When fitted with 3-inch stellite-tipped blades,
this machine is more than capable of feed speeds in excess of 40m/min
without wavering in the cut.
Its high performance is the result of many years of design refinement. It
utilises the high strain TITAN column design offering accurate, highspeed
cutting at an affordable price.
This machine is highly versatile. It can be fitted with
narrowband blades or 3-inch performance blades. It can be used to process
sideboards and square cants alike. With its solid frame, this machine
can be moved quickly and integrated into existing operations with ease.
Its flexibility, low power consumption, high performance and high quality
make it our most popular resaw on the market.
* Available in single or twin head configurations
• Feed speeds up to 40 m/min
• Compatible for blade sizes: 32 - 80 mm
• Throat width 350 mm
• Single or twin-head configurations
• Heavy duty TITAN headrig column for high strain, high speed sawmilling
• Pneumatically assisted, powered hold-down
• Heavy duty slatt-chain feed with variable speed
• Stationary arbour drive wheel system