With the MP200 Planer/Moulder, you can plane and mould on one or two sides at once to produce mouldings or flooring. The MP200 includes 1 horizontal top cutter, and 1 vertical side cutter. Both can be fitted with planing knives or moulding profile knives.
You begin by planing or moulding one or two adjoining sides in one pass. The power feed rollers move the board under the horizontal cutter and past the vertical side cutter. If you are just planing, then you can simply flip the board over, adjust the table height, and then plane the final two sides.
If you are moulding a profile, then you simply need to change out the knives, adjust the table height and then mould the final two sides.
With the MP200, you can plane and mould timber in only two passes.
• 2 step process to produce planed and moulded timber
• For producers of flooring, mouldings and more
• 1 horizontal cutter and 1 side cutter
• Planer blades HSS 410 mm
• Planer blades HM 410 mm
• Indexable blades
• Wheel set
• Wedges for profile blades
• Extension tables
• 4-blades horizontal cutter
• Planetary gear for stepless feeding between 2-12 m/min
• Indexable blades with holder
Length x Width: 1270 mm x 840 mm
Height: 1220 mm
Weight: 225 kg (Shipping Weight - 250 kg)